- Please use the form below to get in touch with us. You can ask about booking us, joining in and more
Or you can email us at
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) apply from 25 May 2018. As such, we now require permission from “contacts“ (current and past dancers/musicians, friends of, people we have danced for or with, and organisations and venues that we have ‘worked’ with etc.) to hold data such as name, email address, phone number, address etc.
By submitting the contact form above and selecting ‘Opt In’, or by emailing us (other than to request otherwise), you consent to us regarding you as a contact and to holding the information provided after responding to your enquiry and using these data as set out below.
Etcetera Morris Men, an informal ‘club’ with no legal status, undertakes to:
- store all data securely
- never pass on your data to an outside organisation unless you have given us explicit permission
- delete all your personal data within 30 days if you cease by written request to be a contact
- provide you with details of the data we hold relating to you within 30 days of a written request to do so.
Etcetera Morris Men holds your data only for the following purpose:
- to communicate with you from time to time in respect of events etc. that may be of interest to you